Sunday, May 14, 2006

new

Hey! Got pics! (image dump)


April 1st - Deer appeared outside my Watervliet apt, as if the forest was saying goodbye the day I moved.


April-ish - Our first dinner together in the new place!


May 13 - Falun Gong Day - check "Heavenly Flute Dance" vid


May 13 - Religious factions face off in Times Square... seriously, this was a hilarious sight. Firstly, the guys on the right are militant Islam or Jewish or something. They have stars of David bracelets and other crazy bodyarmor, and boy do they love to shout verses from the Old Testament! The guy on the left has a t-shirt that speaks peace, and his soft voice was really messing with 3/4ths of the group. The other 1/4 just shouted crap at him. When I arrived, a huge crowd of onlookers had gathered.


Still May 13th - There wasn't a huge crowd for these religious folk, tho...what a shame. Their sound was heavenly......oh how I miss church choirs.......anyway, they were Mennonites (note the shoes and backpacks) and their pamphlets told me I was going to Hell.


May 14th - I was interviewed by the very lovely, very talented team of Janine and 'Bits' (and while her name sounded like that, I'm sure it's spelled way cooler) for Janine's documentary about violent images, the web, and other things. For me, it was ridiculously fun! I got to rant and rant about something very near and dear, the Internet, while showing off my vast, geeky knowledge about memes and media literacy. Here's hoping they use more than a couple of my nuggets!


Finally, here's the IFC Center bathroom. I...thought it was a cool bathroom. Trin, Dan and I went to the 12pm showing of 'Ran' by Akira Kurosawa. It was phenominal, Netflix it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your apartment, man! Oh cute Z!! Sounds like you're having a blast & doing great work! Ooops I hear the boss coming...back to shoot planning! I'll be starring in a Home Shopping Network video but only if I get it all put together by Friday! :)

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home