Saturday, April 22, 2006

update

- reposted from an email:

Hey Kim. I finally got a day off today, and our internet is finally hooked up. The installation guy just left, and I'm writing emails. Somehow, tho, I figured my inbox would be cluttered with stuff, but apparently 3 weeks isn't long enough time on the internet for people to start thinking you're missing or dead.

We have five more days of shooting, Sunday to Thursday, and then that's it! Time flies when you're making a movie, let me tell ya. I've had production related dreams since day one, last night being no exception, and the weird thing is, I can't think of my life in terms that aren't 15 hour days busting my butt lifting, running, and eating sugary foods. It's kind of crazy, but I'm going to miss all the stress. On a good note, I should be working as soon as this one ends - two people have told me that I am definitely going to be in their next projects, making a lot more than I am now.

Z got me a short comic anthology and that started off my book reading on the subway. So far I've read that, Bunnicula (a classic childhood fav), and most of "Calling All Girls", a comic/article/how to/short stories mini-mag for girls from the 60s. It's both hilarious to read and carry around. On the cover is a girl being assaulted by a penis-y dauschhound, and inside are tales of girls dealing with the oppressive male-dominated culture of the 50s.

Let's see...I haven't had a chance to have a camera on set this month, but I'll definetely have one on the next project I work on. There are too many memories lost to the long hours that I would have liked to save via technology. Next time, next time. Hopefully the couch deliverer people will arrive shortly...


-chad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home