Saturday, May 06, 2006

support

hey internet.

Z and I just a bucket o sushi, which she says is cool because us young people have to get it while we can! We're hip, we're childless and working, we might as well eat real well once a week (when our schedules allow.)

Today was Free Comic Day all over America, and I'm guessing you missed out. Every shop in Manhattan had a different variety of books they were handing out, mostly promotional stuff, but a cool treat for making the trip. We made off like bandits, btw. Z and I went to 7 different shops, from corporate book stores to holes in walls hocking HeroClix. By the end of our adventure, our backpacks were full and her thighs were seizing up from the activity. Did I mention we walked the entire thing? Oh yeah, our thighs are hardcore.

Stop by our apt sometime, we have comics for reading.

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Chad, I look like you did over the summer. I lost a bet while taping a television segment and let some kids shave my head.

it looks, not as devastatingly bad as I feared.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG you guessed right! We suck! I haven't missed a Free Comic Book Day in years! This one even fell on the day before Dan's bday! *sigh*

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home