Friday, March 31, 2006

i threw the extras out.

It turns out that I have exactly 61 varieties of AOL promo discs, which isn't counting same-logo-different-package ones.

Want to see what my Albany apt looks like right now?

Click it.




btw, there's some hilarious Rhapsody moments in that folder. Beating it, reaching the story's climax...it really moved me. Yeah, I'll admit it. Rhapsody was the first RPG in a long, long time to get me laughing out loud and feeling down in the dumps for the characters since FF7, and I've played alot since then. Sure it was easy as sin, but I don't hold that against it. The story...the end...was crazy! Crazy amazing and crazy good. I want to adapt it some day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure got a feel for your boxes.
Did you see the shit about the pbc?

Black Juese

11:36 PM  
Blogger Jumpmen Podcast said...

what . . has . . happened. . . .?

did they finally buldoze it?

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home