Saturday, May 06, 2006




Friday I worked a day on a project that I can't say the name of, helping out their VFX testing. During this time I became more familiar with Keyno lights, the Grenwich Village, City Hall, J&R's, and the awesomeness of electronic stores in Manhattan.

Case in point: we needed a fisheye lens for the Panasonic HVX200 (the one I've had my eye on), so where do we go? Blah&Blah's Random Photo/Electronics Store! Later we shot some 'tests' in another electronic store, which was also stocked full of expensive goodies that cater to film crews, and I was again amazed by the variety of items.

btw, I beat Beyond Good and Evil today. I highly recommend it if you haven't played or heard of it yet; it is seriously one of the best stories you'll play through on the PS2. Like all other cult hits it's ironically 'too good' for the mainstream to notice it. While the story's end gears up for a sequel, that day will never come. Se la vie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The HVX is my "Dream DV Camera Under $10,000". The Varicam is my "Dream DV Camera, Were Price not an Issue".

And you'll find that kino lights are quite versatile & useful in most lighting situations.

Learn on muthafuckah!!!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home