Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hey world.

I say with every ounce of sincerity that I am reaping the benefits of hard work. I got a referral to a one-day gig tomorrow, which breaks up my weekend of waiting for my next month-long gig (also a referral) to commence.

For the month of May, I'll be working on a film called "Broken English", which has some pretty recognizable talent. I signed some paperwork that probably means I can get in trouble for spilling the beans over the Internet, so I'll keep hush-hush until I know my exact boundaries.

Everything good is happening! For my efforts tomorrow I am going to buy some swank FluVogs, which should help me maintain feet awesomeness throughout the next few years. There are so many stories that happen every single day of my life here - and never enough time to catalogue them on my blog - that I am constantly looking back at weeks past to think: "man, was that really only two weeks ago?" Time passes so quickly when you're busy, busy, busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home