Monday, March 27, 2006

The Future of Cinema

The Fanboys Win Again!

Finally, fanboys on the internet, en mass, have changed the outcome of a movie. Not since Ang Lee put purple pants on his previously naked Hulk has a major studio bowed to the wishes of the biggest, nerdiest test audience of them all - internet geeks. I just BEAM every time something like this happens...and you should KNOW that I'll be at the premiere this horrible, yet hilarious movie in August!

What's that? You don't know that the entire Internet has been laughing about Snakes on a Plane for months? GET WITH IT!@ (and learn about memes while you're at it, sheesh!)

also, thanks to Cammiluna I've been checking out Pandora, which is the cool, ultimate goal of the Radio Genome Project (a novelty I heard about on NPR a year ago).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pandora is the SHIZ-NIT!

Gotta love my Rob Zombie station

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home