Monday, March 27, 2006

happenings

Moved in a little bit to the new apt!! Woohoo!!

This upcoming weekend is the big move, but I got the easy-as-pie route down by driving some fragiles into Astoria. Although I did get my very first parking ticket, figuring out Queens behind the wheel of my car wasn't that bad of an experience.

!! Did I mention I just got hired? Not 2 minutes ago I got the call from Off Hollywood Productions to be a PA on their feature film shoot through April! Yeah!! Goodbye DOCS, hello new life!


Today's b-story:
I randomly surfed onto SONOFBITCH.com and thought it was worth posting about. It looks to be one of those domains that was bought out when it's registration expired by some search engine-wannabe (see: HOLYCRAP.com and DUDE.com), but they left some crazy superhero images behind. Anybody know the story behind SONOFBITCH.com?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home