Monday, July 09, 2007

NERD editin =

I'm finally in a reprieve from editing. It is 11:26pm on Monday.

All day I've been doing VFX on the upcoming Nerd / Captain S crossover Christmas Spectacular, due to release . . . SOON! My personal deadline to finish said effects are this Friday, the night before Brett and I leave on a roadtrip to Minnesota. Why the roadtrip? The week of the National Puppetry Festival is at hand! Next week we'll be running around like madmen, taping performances, snaking interviews with puppet greats, and hopefully collaborating with Tory Vargas to put out a video blog at the end of every day.

It's madness. The fact that we're shooting an interview a day up until this Friday is nuts as well. Tomorrow morning Z, Devon and I drive to another cabin in the woods to get a pretty reputable puppeteer's thoughts on the festival system. Why are they important? He's sure to have an opinion.

More updates to come soon. While stuff is rendering, I have free time to blog! Yeah blog!

btw, READ A BOOK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home